Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Michael
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM South Central Services
LOOKING TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
REM South Central Services is a
great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work,
Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child
Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational
Therapy or Mental Health.
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!