Do you want to work Sub/Per Diem in the Flanders, NJ area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national organization? Then, join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Home Health Aides – fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
This role will assist our Flanders and Morristown Day Habilitation Programs, as well as our Supported Employment Services.
No experience necessary – we provide PAID training! So, what DO you need to become a Direct Support Professional?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities:
- Assist individuals with their daily living and independence skills/personal care.
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer