Direct Support Professional with Administrative Responsibilities HSI
Primary Location: MN-MNMarshall-1134 David Dr
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
Habilitative Services, HSI is seeking a DSP to support people with disabilities and the team as a DSP with Administrative duties in Marshall.
Join the HSI team as a Direct Support Professional with Administrative Duties (DSP) in Marshall. You will work with people in the community and support the team. This role will build your leadership skills, all while supporting a team to help the people you work for have their best life.
HSI provides residential services with supports tailored to the
needs of each person based upon what is important to the person and for the person. Your role will be to facilitate community involvement and activities. This role supports the team, and Program Supervisor by working directly with people, and team members to assure quality services are delivered while supporting the leader. A DSP with Administrative duties helps service with processing necessary documents, scheduling, medical appointments, team training, and communication for success of all.
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Must be 18 years of age
Valid driver’s license in good standing
Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
HSI is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!