It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.Specific AccountabilitiesClient Focus
- Develop strong relationships across the client organization that enable and sustain appropriate engagement at executive, management & operational / functional levels.
- Ensure Concentrix structure is equally aligned to client organization and relationships at all levels are robust.
- Define and execute regular face to face meetings with key client stakeholders to ensure appropriate visibility and engagement.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of clients business, strategy, key initiatives / programs being driven at corporate, divisional or functional level ensuring Concentrix organizations are as knowledgeable as the client.
- Identify and quantify opportunities for growth through new products and services, within the associated clients.
- Develop, maintain and communicate robust account plans while conducting regular reviews with stakeholders in both client and Concentrix organizations.
- Accountable to manage new business opportunities leveraging Concentrix’s resources.
- Provide input to Concentrix’s strategic planning process, product marketing and executives on client future needs, inclusive of potential gaps in Concentrix’s ability to support.EducationUniversity / College degree in business discipline or significant industry experience.Experience Target
- Seven or more years of Management experience managing large, complex customer facing organizations.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and success in recent management roles. BPO experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships throughout a large client organization, strong interpersonal, presentation and communications skills.
- Strong track record of business development, P&L management and operations in a large customer support environment.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical, problem solving skills. Ability to develop and articulate explicit business solutions and outcomes to C level executives or designates.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high performing teams in a matrix environment.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.