No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
There is significant growth opportunity for population health analytics in several markets (Payer, Provider, Employer, etc.) - both independently, as well as wrapped around other Optum products and services. Analytics is seeking a Director to help drive business development and the delivery of consulting services to several markets. The role requires a senior consultant with experience in executive selling, consulting services sales, client management, population health analytics strategy, and financial management.
This position is responsible for the identification of consulting opportunities and development and oversight of analytic solutions in the areas of population health analytics in both the Payer and Provider markets.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead development of new consulting products and services to meet emerging customer needs around the strategic uses of population health analytics
- Act as a subject matter expert around population health analytics and drive business development activities
- Guide a team of analysts who deliver consulting projects in the area of population health analytics
- Provide project management support for large initiatives
- Meet revenue and IOI objectives
- 10+ years of healthcare consulting experience, including experience with payer and/or provider organizations
- Subject matter expert in the area of population health analytics
- Strong ability to lead initiatives with minimal guidance
- Experience and credibility interacting with c-level executives
- Experience developing new business and identifying add-on work
- Ability to travel up to 50%; residence location is flexible
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Health care background with understanding of provider clinical data
- Strong business development background in a consulting environment
- Background in the Employer and Provider markets
- Background in a consulting environment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
vice president, healthcare, consulting, client, consultant, sales, payer, provider, employer, , travel, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Optum Advisory Services, OptumConsulting, telecommute, optuminsightconsulting