PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Leader of consumer-centric communications including building brand buzz, orchestrating activations and generating positive news coverage for Arby's. Leads PR agency and cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class results.
- Create stories, assets and multimedia content around Brand Marketing initiatives and maximize across platforms.
- Develop editorial calendar that leverages key cultural moments and food news to generate brand and product publicity.
- Lead activation process including crafting a briefing document and conducting briefing kick-off meetings with integrated suite of agencies: PR, Advertising, Social, Media, Experiential, et. Al.
- Maximize sports partnerships to build connections with brand fans and increase brand visibility. Manage relationships with existing and explore new sports opportunities.
- Manage award and brand recognition process.
- Handle incoming consumer-related press inquiries and respond to media in a timely manner.
- A proven track record of integrated, consumer-facing marketing campaigns and brand public relations is a must.
- Candidate will be a key contributor to the Brand Marketing team and serve as an important member of the Brand Marketing Leadership team.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required in communication or a related field required.
- Minimum 10 years experience in PR/Communications and/or Sports Partnership management.
- Coordinator, Communications