PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This role is responsible for establishing and implementing programs to maintain restaurants to Brand Standards for a specific brand while optimizing company's financial investment in preventative maintenance programs, capital planning and deployment, and repair and maintenance programs.
- Responsible for planning, maintaining and reporting on repair and maintenance budgets as well as developing, deploying and reporting on the capital asset replacement strategy for restaurants within a specific brand.
- Actively partner with the Operations and Finance leaders to ensure repair and maintenance and capital investments budgets and strategies align with overall company objectives and policies.
- Manage the facilities maintenance function within a specific brand to achieve departmental regional and company goals
- Set clear goals and expectations as a key part of managing performance to drive business outcomes.
- Provide meaningful and timely performance feedback and coaching, and use performance management tools to track and discuss performance.
- Direct and lead the Facilities Maintenance Brand Standard strategy expectations on condition specific brands' assets should be maintained to maximize companies return on invest for its' asset base.
- Provide on-going analysis, validation and recommendations of preventative maintenance programs to proactively maintain established brands.
- Serve as Facilities Manager for specific territory of restaurants to provide Operations with day-to-day run the business support.
- Drive continuous improvements for the organization through holding vendors accountable to established KPIs, actively consult and train Operations teams on key topics, engage the Field Operations Leaders team to understand and address their challenges and meeting KPIs established to meet Facilities Managers performance.
- Provide thought leadership by proactively identifying, surfacing, and framing potential strategic opportunities for Facilities Management program development.
- Conduct internal and external strategic assessments to keep up-to-date on industry, market, and competitive activities and trends.
- Surface and answer strategic questions that the organization is facing.
- Play a key role in implementing the optimal Facilities work order management systems to manage the day-to-day and inform future strategies through reporting and analytics.
- The duties of this position may change from time to time. Inspire Brands reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Inspire Brands or its management. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- 5-7 years of prior experience in related multi-unit facility environment; with emphasis on management in a restaurant environment
- 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Financial acumen and understanding of budgets, project planning and estimating
- Strong technical knowledge of all aspects of restaurant facilities maintenance, including HVAC, refrigeration, food prep and production equipment, electrical, plumbing and building systems and finishes.
- Strong communication skills a must with, management, organization, planning and computer skills all critical
Knowledgeable in governing codes, safety (OSHA) rules, sanitation (NSF), and building codes (BOCA)
Freedom to Act:
Occasional - occuring at irregular or infrequent intervals
Independence of Action
Significant Changes - full authority in decision-making within a specific scope of work/process where impact of change is considerable
At least 25%
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bend and moves intermittently during work hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with our without reasonable accommodations.