This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Craft and lead insights and analytics learning plans that help set brand strategy for Optum
- Serve as a strategic advisor across a variety of brand initiatives, effectively integrating and leveraging collective brand insights to impact outcomes
- Drive research initiatives that regularly examine the health and equity of the Optum brand and track progress on KPIs. Work with multiple internal stakeholders and research partner(s) in analyzing, reporting and socializing results, fostering greater brand alignment and engagement across the organization
- Develop and lead insight plans that inspire creative development and assess potential.
- Understand industry trends and best practices to help curate an innovative mix of insights and analytics capabilities for brand health tracking and campaign research and measurement
- Actively engage with internal stakeholders and external agencies to effectively apply insights to the overall brand strategy and enhance results at each stage of the creative process
- Collaborate across the enterprise, especially across insights teams, to share and leverage best practices, uncover partnership opportunities and identify efficiencies
- Measure campaign performance and impact across the media mix. Help identify new strategies and opportunities for optimization
- Be an effective storyteller, sharing learnings across the organization and influencing marketing decisions by senior leaders and across capabilities and segments
- Partner with business lines in developing insights plans and applying learnings for Optum sub-brands
- Provide functional thought leadership to our marketing, insights, and analytics functions
- Build strong relationships and foster collaboration across advertising, media, research, and analytics agencies
- 10+ years’ experience consumer insights, strategic brand planning, or marketing analytics.
- 6+ years’ experience focused on brand advertising development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Marketing measurement experience such as brand tracking or media mix modeling.
- Experience building learning plans and reporting outcomes to help guide decisions at C-suite level
- MBA preferred
- Prefer experience with B2B, B2C and B2B2C audiences
- Prefer mix of corporate, research agency, and/or ad agency experience
- Prefer experience with social media and digital analytics
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.