DescriptionHumana is seeking a Director, Campaign Management & Personalization who will be responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of a team of approximately 25 associates that will be responsible for campaign development, content management, message management, personalization operations, and performance management. The Director will provide leadership that combines a highly collaborative working style with a strategic vision and a critical eye for internal operations.
This role requires innovative thinking about the interactions between Humana and the consumer, and a practical understanding of how modern multi-channel, personalized marketing communications and consumer engagement programs are enabled by data, analytics and technology. The Director, Campaign Management & Personalization must be able to understand the consumer experience that fulfills the Humana brand promise, and design and manage campaigns, content and messaging utilizing the capabilities of Humana’s Marketing & Communication Platform to deliver a personalized experience reliably and efficiently. This role will also serve as an evangelist promoting the benefits of modern, omni-channel marketing approaches throughout the company. He/she understands the positive impact modern marketing programs can have on an organization, and is deeply passionate about enabling omni-channel, data-rich marketing programs in an integrated approach that is directly driven by the strategic goals of the company, and the health goals of our members.
- Lead and inspire a team of associates with deep expertise in modern marketing practices, including programming of marketing and communication tools, integration of data and analytic assets, management of complex content inputs, and creation and curation of personalized high-volume messages to consumer, provider and other customer types.
- Develop complex multi-channel marketing campaigns using industry leading tools from IBM, Adobe, Oracle, Microsoft, SAS and others.
- Manage content including images, copy, formats, etc. to support the personalization of marketing communications to Humana members, and other customer types, across multiple channels incl. print, email, digital, telephone, SMS and mobile in a highly complex, high-volume, and specialized environment with substantial regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Creation and manage marketing messages that are personalized for different segments of Humana members and other customer types, and target healthcare-specific outcomes
- Enable a rigorous test & learn program across all campaigns, content and messaging activities, working closely with Analytics and Behavioral Economics counterparts.
- Measure and monitor the performance of the Campaign Management & Personalization function using reports to ensure efficiency and successful adherence to SLAs and other metrics.
- Understand the competitive environment, best practices and applies knowledge to practices, and execution across the organization.
- Manage external contractors, vendors and agency partners, and a non-personnel budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (e.g., data science, computer science, engineering)
- Prior experience working in a consumer centric company leading a marketing function
- Extensive relevant experience including developing multi-channel campaigns using IBM/Marketing Software, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or similar enterprise marketing tools, and leading teams that do.
- Experience leading high-performing modern marketing teams, supporting multiple business areas / lines of business
- Knowledge of multi-channel and inbound / outbound marketing, including mail, email, digital, telephone, mobile and social channels / media, in planned and triggered contexts.
- Knowledge of marketing measurement and testing, and demonstrated ability to incorporate advanced testing approaches in campaign design and execution.
- Highly collaborative working style
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Knowledge of content management capabilities and practices, familiarity with leading content management (CMS) tools for marketing (e.g., Adobe, Opentext, etc.) and work experience using campaign, content and offer management in an integrated approach to customer marketing.
- Knowledge of offer management capabilities and practices, familiarity with leading offer management tools for marketing (e.g., Adobe, IBM, etc.) and work experience using campaign, content and offer management in an integrated approach to customer marketing.
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration or Marketing
- Work experience in a health care and / or insurance setting
- Reports to a Vice President of Engagement Marketing Operations and Enterprise CRM, as part of the Consumer Group led by Humana’s Chief Consumer Officer.
- He/she will work closely with other teams in Enterprise Customer Relationship Management, including Marketing & Communication Platforms, Communications Production, Marketing Process and Quality Improvement, and in other areas including Consumer Analytics, Consumer Research, Humana IT, other Humana Consumer Group Centers of Excellence, Humana Business Segments including Medicare, Employer Group, Healthcare Services, Pharmacy Services, and outside vendors as needed, to achieve the above.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40