If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Director Channel / Voice Analytics assists the Vice President of Customer Experience in the planning, design and implementation of consumer experience programs within the different functional areas of the Optum Operations and the Enterprise Capabilities and Services Organization. This role will oversee and drive the design of various innovative approaches to address consumer experience deficiencies and be accountable for the Channel / Voice Analytics program.
This role will help lead our efforts with key vendors in the Channel / Voice Analytics space and identify areas where changes are needed in business plans to improve the consumer experience in order to ensure we are living up to the commitments made to our consumers and then monitoring the impact of the change to confirm we realize the appropriate and desired outcome.
The position supports cross-functional innovation, new partnerships, project management and iterative experimentation with the goal of expanding internal and external open innovation capabilities and process to reinforce the Optum competitive advantage. In addition, this role will oversee performance management and tracking of large-scale Optum Channel / Voice Analytics projects and critical strategic initiatives. Key requirements will include both the ability to identify execution risks and the skills to address those risks through tools, processes and facilitation. This position will also manage decision-making processes for new and existing Channel / Voice Analytics initiatives.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Leverages deep insights into the Channel / Voice Analytics industry and shares best implementation practices
- Develops strong ROI based on positive impact to the Consumer, Employee and Financials with Channel / Voice Analytics
- Uses external knowledge of key Channel / Voice Analytics vendors (NICE/Nexidia, Verint, etc.) to design how to capture actionable and data-driven insights from the Contact Centers
- Build and own roadmap for the Channel / Voice Analytics journey, by priding insights into industry best-in-class practices
- Provide insights into all Channel / Voice Analytics capabilities, making recommendations on relevance, timing and prioritization
- Discuss with various functional leaders their targets and develop a strategic approach for prioritization and solution, around capturing Voice of the Customer, Employee Engagement, and Industry trends through Channel / Voice Analytics
- Tracks the Channel / Voice Analytics projects and initiatives for progress (project portfolio) and provides status report
- Champions projects and assists with definition of scope, goals, objectives and timelines and ensuring deadlines and targets are met
- BA / BS degree or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in providing creative solutions that get results, within the Channel / Voice Analytics space; consumer focused analytics and assessments
- 5+ years of experience with Channel / Voice Analytics, Contact Centers and other operating processes
- 5+ years of end to end implementation experience
- 5+ years of program development and management experience
- Experience to optimize workforce through tools, including gamification aligning performance with consumer-centric measures, and increasing productivity by translating root-cause and best practices
- Leadership skills to guide peers and constituents for generating more productive outcomes to meet or exceed the consumer satisfaction level
- Experience preparing consumer dashboard and status reports for timely submission
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with Channel / Voice Analytics vendors (i.e. NICE / Nexidia, Verint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Omni, Channel Voice Analytics, Telecommute