Within the Optum Payment Integrity Commercial Product Engineering Business, we have a team that is focused on client implementations. This Director of Client Technical Implementations is an independent contributor role which will work with our sales, account management and technical teams throughout the implementation process, beginning with and a strong emphasis on presales technical consulting, all the way through the oversight of all technical implementation activities, instilling best practices all along the way.
- Serve as a presales technical consultant to help get prospective clients comfortable with our technology and shape customer expectations, get clients prepared and excited for potential relationship with Optum
- Implement effective ways to reduce implementation timelines and reduce implementation costs with a particular focus on simplifying the acquisition of clients healthcare claims data
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for new client implementations, which includes technical project management / program management
- Experience in presales technical consulting; must have executive level presence
- Experience in the healthcare domain dealing with claims data, provider data, and membership data and integrating with healthcare claims systems
- Technical product implementation experience
- Broad knowledge of technology; competent in many technical areas, particularly in data acquisition, transformation and storage
- Demonstrated success leading complex cross-functional initiatives in a highly matrixed organizational structure with minimal oversight and management
- Demonstrated success leading process improvement initiatives that improve customer value, reduce costs, or accelerate speed to value
- Experienced in business domain of payment integrity (business or IT)
- Knowledge of cutting edge technologies (i.e. Cloud, Big Data, Open Source technologies (able to speak to these/ don't need to be hands on)
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: director, principal, technical presales, client implementations, technical product implementations, healthcare, medical claims, provider data, membership data, healthcare claims systems, pre-sales, consulting, claims processing systems, claims adjudication, Optum, Franklin, TN, Tennessee, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota