Primary Location: -Choose One-United States
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As the Clinical Director, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. The Clinical Director leads clinical staff by providing clinical oversight for services provided. Provides consultation, and, directly or indirectly, clinical supervision of medical clinical staff. Designs and supports implementation of treatment protocols employed in service delivery. Ensures appropriate assessments for individuals served. Identifies and implements best practice protocols. Reviews fidelity to service models and service quality and provides input and approval of staff training programs and trains staff. Ensures continuity of care and collaborates with the Operations, Quality Improvement, Senior Executive Director and key clinical staff to assure clinical expertise available.
The Clinical Director is considered exempt, paid by salary and is considered on-call and expected to be available in the event of emergency.
Description California MENTOR is seeking a Director, Clinical to provide clinical oversight for services provided. The incumbent will provide consultation, and, directly or indirectly, clinical supervision of non-medical clinical staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Directly supervises and evaluates agency clinicians, which may include RN or LVN positions or coordinates with other supervisors for monitoring and oversight.
- Designs and supports implementation of treatment protocols employed in service delivery.
- Ensures appropriate assessments for individuals served.
- Identifies and implements, as appropriate, best practice protocols
- Reviews fidelity to service models and service quality
- Provides input and approval of staff training modules; provides training.
- Identifies and monitors operational, service, and personal outcomes.
- Ensures continuity of care through the development of strong collaborative relationships with other agencies, providers and policy makers.
- Collaborates with Medical Director, QM Director, and key clinical staff to assure that clinical expertise is available at all levels of the organization.
- Develops plans and protocols for new clinical and program staff training and supervision.
- Develops, advises, maintains and ensures implementation of current nursing policy and procedures.Participates in clinical forums, RFP process, incident reviews, advises operations on protocols and assists with implementation of plan of corrections, etc.
- Fills in for vacant Health Services Supervisor positions or possible RN positions dependent upon circumstances
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Qualifications: Job Requirements:
- MS degree in related field
- Valid driver's license in good standing.
- Car registration and vehicle insurance.
- Travel as needed
- Nursing License in good standing
- Two or more years of experience
- Licensure as required by state. Licensed Registered Nurse
· Must be able to pass health screening, TB test, and criminal background check