Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. is seeking a highly accomplished, versatile, hands-on HR Director to provide human resources leadership and support for several functional areas at its Corporate Campus in Union, NJ.
In this highly visible role, the Director, Human Resources will work closely with function leaders to cultivate and maintain a talented workforce and a positive, high performance work environment throughout the Corporate Campus.
The ideal candidate for this Union, NJ based position will be highly skilled in each of the following areas:
- Positive Associate Relations
- Change Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management Consulting And Administration
- Associate And Management Development
- Associate Recognition
- Compensation And Benefits Administration
- HR Operations
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years HR management experience; minimum 5 years hands-on HR management experience working in an up tempo corporate office environment supporting multiple departments or functional areas.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local, state, and federal employment regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal/written communication and administrative skills.
- Adept at using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ability to operate HRIS/HCM and timekeeping software as required.
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills.
- Results driven with a high sense of urgency; skilled at managing and facilitating change and is change agile, possesses high initiative, is innovative, and manages multiple priorities effectively.
- SPHR/PHR certification is desirable.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.