PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for directing and overseeing the company's cross-branded Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Loyalty technology platforms. Accountability for the technology vision, development, integration, implementation, and roadmap required to support the needs of the guest, and the marketing and insights organizations. Lead application and product development functions for an enterprise software system within schedule, cost and quality requirements. Accomplish goals and objectives through subordinate managers who organize and direct a technical and professional staff.
- Accountable for technical platforms and solutions in support of stakeholder and business objectives/needs
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing CRM and Loyalty systems/technologies.
- Responsible for campaign management tools and technology, including email, push, and text solutions.
- Understand the underlying technologies and applications utilized within specified area of responsibility to direct how to design, develop, test, and implement priority technology requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partner and internal stakeholders
- Participates in and contributes to the development business approaches and/or the recommendation of current system enhancements
- Understands short and long-term goals and objectives and recommend technical solutions and services
- Performs as subject matter advisor; actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and delivery enterprise solutions
- Develops and proposes options with pros/cons and risk, and works with stakeholders to finalize the best solution that meets business needs
- Manages issues proactively, including timely resolution and the identification of remediation opportunities. Identifies and resolve systemic issues to prevent them from repeating
- Ensures delivery against agreed upon SLAs and overall service delivery of operational activities
- Ensure resources are accurately allocated in line with tactical plans and appropriately accounted for at all times
- Establish manage mature governance model, methodology, tools, standards, policies, deployment approach, and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) within CRM and Loyalty systems domain
- Participate in creation of department staffing and capital budgets
- Allocates available resources to meet operating objectives. Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes. Interacts with direct reports and peers in management / customers / vendors to share information and improve cross-departmental processes.
- Stays abreast of industry leading best practices and brings them to the attention of the leadership team for innovative application. May develop partnerships (and relationships) with internal and external stakeholders to meet business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/IS
- At least 10+ years of experience in IT, specific experience with Loyalty Infrastructure and CRM Systems
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Experience working with vendors for resourcing, SaaS/Paas, and hosted solutions
- Experience in leading development teams
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience working on enterprise applications with real-time integration and processing.
- Experience managing performance monitoring and tuning exposure and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience with complex and highly transactional enterprise technology
- Experience in mapping business goals related to customer engagement and customer acquisition and developing technology capabilities in support of these goals