This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In the Director, Digital Analytics role, you will be responsible for leading the Digital Analytics team that will deliver actionable insights, analyses and strategic recommendations that shape and inform the day-to-day business and long-term growth of the business. You will report into the UHC Medicare & Retirement Digital Marketing department. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and strategic experience combined with digital data analysis expertise, digital marketing knowledge and technical skills. In this role you will function as the team leader and strategic thinker as well as a hands-on contributor.
- Manage a team of digital analytics analysts in driving the reporting, insights, optimization and personalization agenda.
- Collaborate with the business to build, maintain and execute on the digital analytics roadmap that leads to greater overall maturity of the practice.
- Communicate and socialize the value of digital across a variety of audiences, through metrics and insights.
- Drive the site optimization and personalization practice, demonstrating business and consumer value.
- Develop dashboards and regular reports and analysis of key metrics related to various digital efforts (e.g., website optimizations, email, SEO, paid search, social media); deliver actionable insights and recommendations. Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Partner with internal resources including Marketing, IT, finance, and vendors to identify business needs, measurement plans and key performance indicators.
- Identify necessary data sources; perform collection and reporting of data from multiple sources.
- Manage data collection requirements and implementation for various digital properties. Perform necessary set-up work in the tag management tool as well as QA and troubleshooting tasks.
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop site testing and optimization plans. Manage execution of various A/B and multivariate tests. Report on results and provide recommendations.
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, business, or marketing discipline
Excellent analytics and communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate insights and recommendations to various business stakeholders: Natural curiosity with strong critical thinking skills and passion for change
Experience leading a team of digital analytics resources
Experience developing, socializing and executing on a strategic roadmap focused on continual digital analytics maturity
Expert knowledge of web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, as well as social media analytics tools (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Twitter Analytics)
Experience with website optimization tools such as Adobe Target, Google Content Experiments
Experience with other analytics tools such as Tableau, Domo, SAS
Experience with tag management tools such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager
Experience with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Experience with site surveys such as iPerceptions, OpinionLab, ForeSee is preferable
Experience with text mining tools
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: director, analytics, digital analytics, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota