DescriptionThe Director, Inbound Contacts represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Director, Inbound Contacts requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
The Director, Inbound Contacts addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically related to the implementation of new/updated programs or large-scale projects for the function and supporting technical/operational procedures and processes, and implements strategic plans, drives goals and objectives, and improves performance. Provides input into functions strategy.
The Director, Inbound Contacts represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Director, Inbound Contacts requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
This Director will have primary responsibility for the strategy and performance of our vendor partners, emphasizing driving multi-dimensional transformational change in our customer experiences while focusing on day to day operational effectiveness. Identifies opportunities to initiate operational change and achieve results through collaboration and accountability. Decisions typically related to the implementation of new/updated programs, large-scale projects, and enabling an empowering operational environment.
- Typically requires Master's Degree or equivalent, 8+ years of technical and 5+ years of management experience
- Implementation of major systems and/or processes
- Experience with turnaround partner performance
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Able to lead remotely
- Demonstrated change management success
- Experience leading/influencing 1000+ seat operations organizations
- Demonstrated management and improvement of NPSt results
- Managed budgets exceeding $50M annually
- WFM/Resource Optimization experience a plus
- Experience with contracts and incentive design
- OMNI, digital, Social channel experience a plus
Healthcare experience a plus
- Ability to travel 50-70%
- Competitive intelligence
Scheduled Weekly Hours40