If you are located in West Virginia, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- This is an Integrated Eligibility opportunity in West Virginia
- The Director IT Quality Consultant is responsible for overseeing all testing of the solution
- The Test Manager will be responsible for facilitating State involvement in the testing effort, executing testing in a timely manner, resolving defects identified during testing, and providing dashboard level reporting on the testing effort to the State team
- Responsible for the quality delivery for Government initiatives
- Involved in developing and implementing efficient and effective test plans for new systems problems and / or enhancements. Includes understanding of QA methodology, processes and associated automated testing tools
- Manages and is accountable for the accurate delivery of all QA related artifacts and deliverables (contractual obligations and SDLC related items; i.e. Test Plans, Status Updates, Defect Management Plans, etc.)
- Works with clients and internal resources to ensure delivery of quality solution
- Manages and is accountable for professional employees and / or supervisors
- Manages and is accountable for client and internal communications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10-15 years QA experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within the last 8 years managing the complete testing lifecycle on an integrated eligibility or related COTS-based solution deployment
- Health care industry experience
- Previous People Management experience
- Experience dealing with complex projects within a highly integrated and matrix environment
- In-depth understanding of QA methodologies
- Must be on site in West Virginia M-F, 8 AM-5 PM
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Director IT Quality Consultant, WV, West Virginia, Travel, telecommute, telecommuter, work from home