The Director, Capacity & Labor Planning will use his/her analytical and strategic ability to develop plans for partner teams to execute. Collaborating with field leaders, this role will oversee, recommend, and monitor the implementation of business flexibility levers. This includes capacity and labor efficiency, developing technical requirements to enhance capacity planning efforts and ensuring successful rollout of productivity measurements.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Designs and builds productivity and labor tracking tools, and associated governance structures, that monitor and ensure adherence to benchmarks; establishes regular process of reviewing benchmarks and updating productivity information; works with appropriate resources to ensure organizational productivity tracking tools are hardwired and accurately maintained.
- Oversee and drive capacity plans and monitor forecast accuracy; analyze capabilities and future projected customer demand.
- Roll out new OPTI productivity measurements.
- Identify risk to capacity constraints on direct labor needs and warehouse space based on customer production forecast.
- Serves as company wide subject matter expert for productivity, staffing benchmarks and staffing practices; remains up-to-date on improvements in the industry that drive staffing efficiency.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA / BS / BFA) or equivalent
- 7-10 years' experience preferred
- Experience in business flexibility processes
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Outlook and Excel
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.