Primary Location: CA-CASan Dimas-1136 / 1148 Puente St
- Plan and organize the daily functions of the facility.
- Available 24/7 by phone, unless another qualified RN has been scheduled to be available.
- Manage financial responsibility within budgetary guidelines.
- Complete pre‐admission resident evaluations at their current place of care.
- Participate in the development and updating of the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines, licensing requirements and all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, providing corrective action, and terminating staff.
- Maintain staffing levels within regulations and budgetary guidelines.
- Knowledge of case management to include:
- Admission process and resident business files
- Resident funding
- Additional funding resources
- Discharge planning
- Interdisciplinary team conferences
- Ensure that all Safety Policies and Procedures are followed at all times, including timely completion and submission of all incident and accident reports.
- Ultimately responsible for assuring that all resident and staff records are kept complete, organized, and confidential.
- Initiate and manage emergency procedures.
- Manage Licensed Independent Practitioners (LIP), Independent Contractors, and vendor services.
- Manage the Performance Improvement Program.
- Provide and manage Continuing Education Program.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required by VP of Operations.
- Travel is required.