Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Provide leadership and management to develop high performance teams, new talent and future leaders; Implement management metrics to support goal achievement.
- Collaborate with enterprise and IT senior management to assure alignment to vision, strategy and goals; Effectively articulate vision and values to team.
- Ensure best development practices and code quality of projects and deliverables.
- Be relentlessly curious, interested in technology innovation and promote forward thinking within the team.
- Partner with procurement in the vendor selection process.
- 10+ years of relevant experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Master's Degree is preferred.
- Experience with management and supervisory practices; human resource practices; safety requirements and procedures; standard office practices is required.
- Experience with IT architecture and design concepts; software development lifecycle; project management; advanced and systems administration practices and principles; planning, design, and problem resolution is required.
- Experience with managing others and applying management principles to practical work situations; manage projects and programs is required.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.