Job ID 42921
Position Location US-NC-Rutherfordton
Alternate Position Location Asheville/NC; Columbus/NC
Facility Name Oak Grove Healthcare Center
Job Category DCS/DON
Position Status FT (Full Time)
EXCELLENT RN MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Director of Clinical Service / DON
Oak Grove Healthcare Center
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
As a Director of Clinical Services you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. At Consulate Health Care, we’ve succeeded because of our employees – a caring team of highly trained professionals who are committed to providing health services with compassion, honesty, integrity and respect. From short-term transitional care and rehabilitation to long-term nursing and Alzheimer’s care, you help us achieve excellence by setting and exceeding high standards in healthcare. We are a proud network of people who care for our residents. At Consulate, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Essential Responsibilities of the Director of Clinical Services are:
- Supervise Nurse Practitioner, Assistant Director of Clinical Services, Clinical Nurses, and Nurse Techs
- In the absence of the Executive Director, you are charged with carrying out the resident care policies of the facility
- Recruit and hire a sufficient number of qualified nursing staff to deliver efficient resident care
- Prepare and adhere to an annual operating budget for the nursing department
- Establish and monitor compliance with an effective medical record documentation system
Director of Clinical Services Requirements:
- Must possess a valid license as a minimum, and RN Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have proven leadership ability with two (2) years of experience in nursing services administration preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate skills related to management, planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to facility functions
Facility and Benefit Information
Oak Grove Healthcare Center 518 Old US Highway 221 Rutherfordton, North Carolina 28139
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
C_ _ompassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patient