You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Identify all HUBs
- Work with Sales Management and Industry Relations to prioritize which will be focus areas
- Identify key stakeholders in the HUBs and in the pharmaceutical companies that employ them
- Develop relationships with the stakeholders and sell the Briova/Optum value story to them
- Understand the algorithms that drive the way that the HUBs send patients to the specialty pharmacies
- Work with Ops to develop programs to improve the key metrics in the HUB algorithms
- Work with Pharma stakeholders, in coordination with Industry Relations, to develop programs that lead to the Pharma manufacturers directing the HUBs to over utilize Briova
- Increase in number of referrals
- Increase in Briova market share
- Number / Quality of HUB specific programs developed
- Improvement in metrics with HUBs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of sales experience in Healthcare Specialty Sales
- Proven track record of sales performance
- Experience building long term relationships and solution selling
- Proven track record of creative problem solving
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: sales, director, HUB, HUBs, pharma, pharmaceutical, metrics, stakeholders, specialty pharmacies, telecommute, work from home, remote