You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Ensure the VOC is understood and that there is a clear and direct understanding of client requirements and needs
- Developing point of view and defining on standardization vs. local configuration & customization
- Coordination/communication w/market facing functions (e.g. acct mgmt.)
- Connecting and building relationships with local market leaders to ensure alignment of goals
- Setting clear goals and leading/supporting teams to achieve objectives
- Growing our P&L
- Collaborate with clients, client market leaders, client centralized organizations, acct teams, market teams, market research, etc. to ensure our team has an outside in view of the market and client needs
- Ensure there is a clear understanding of client requirements/needs
- Accountable establishing an approach for Standardization vs. local configuration
- Building and fostering relationships with the client’s local market leaders
- Share best practices and deployed across all appropriate markets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in leading cross functional teams around product goals and objectives
- 5+ years of Product Management, Business / Product Leadership or Strategy and experience within a matrix organization
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of Healthcare trends
- Experience managing people and prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Experience in business development and partnership management
- Demonstrated experience in preparing senior-level presentations and reports
- Ability to work well across the enterprise and fostering strong relationships with leaders in Optum and UHC.
- Up to 25% travel.
- MBA, Master’s or other advanced degree
- Experience with Medicaid, Medicare and special needs plans (e.g. DSNP)
- Healthcare experience
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.