Director of Nursing
Primary Location: FL-FLTampa-3258 Parkside Center Circle
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury. As a Registered Nurse (RN) with Florida Mentor you’ll be one of those special people. For Florida Mentor and The MENTOR Network the RN is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the RN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. Florida Mentor is seeking a RN to provide nursing services, training and support to address the medical psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities, substance abuse issues and/or emotional or behavioral challenges.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- One year of related experience
- Experience working with medically complex individuals
- Current RN license
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN), but is not a direct care/floor nurse. Aministrator or Specialist role for medication, training, etc.