Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters
Under general supervision from the Regional VP of Operations, The Director of Operations will be responsible for initiating operations and manage Genoa Healthcare pharmacies within designated Community Mental Health Centers and FQHC’s within their designated Regions.
The candidate must live in Northern Ohio or Southern Michigan and in close proximity to a city with a major airport.Responsibilities
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate aspects of implementation of new pharmacy sites. This includes recruiting and hiring of employees.
- Work with facility staff to implement all agreed upon programs such as sample management, PAP dispensing, consultation services, and clozapine dispensing.
- Train staff on all aspects of Genoa Pharmacy operations.
- Supervise and hold accountable all employees of Genoa pharmacies.
- Provide ongoing, continuous management oversight as a coach who is concerned with the growth and development of employees.
- Ensure compliance with all Board of Pharmacy and Federal / DEA laws and regulations.
- Comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Ensure security measures are taken to avoid theft or loss within pharmacy sites.
- Ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered to all clients and customers.
- Design and implement services and processes that are responsive to customers needs and support exceptional customer service.
- Communicate openly and honestly on a regular basis with employees and supervisor to ensure all goals are being met.
- Responsible for financial performance of all sites. This includes correct staffing levels, inventory management, billing and collections, purchasing, etc.
- Responsible for continued growth in volume of all sites. This is through introduction of new programs, sales to other facilities, and capturing of existing clients within the facility.
- Serve as liaison between Genoa and the Community Mental Health Centers we serve.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Availability and willing to travel up to 80% of the time
- Experience with multi-unit management
- Experience with multi-state management
- Communication skills to develop and foster relationships with agency partner leaders and internal units
- Development of employees, site managers, staff RPh, techs, drivers, interns (make them prepared for the future roles)
- Ability to be proficient with technology, smartphone, Microsoft Office, and e-mail
- Train teams to execute consistent with company policy and procedures
- Ensure compliance with federal/state regulatory/compliance
- Ensure Execution of company directives and goals
- Ability to recruit, hire, and train top notch talent
- Networking skills to ensure penetration into marketsAttendance and contribution to quarterly regional meetings
- Attend weekly Director’s call
- Attend regular meetings pertaining to gross revenue, drug spend analysis, and script totals for each pharmacy location.
- Supervise Care Coordinator Trainers and Pharmacy Operations Trainers
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Degree in Pharmacy (B.S. or Pharm D.) required.
- Excellent communications skills
- 5 years of experience in Pharmacy Operations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and E-Mail
- Strong Planning and organizational skills
- High degree of initiative, self-starter, goal-oriented, and able to motivate individuals to achieve targeted results.
- Extensive Travel