Are you a manager and subject matter expertise in project management, scope definition, risk identification, methodology and resource allocation or facilitation? Lead and mentor a team on strategic initiatives crossing business teams and operating groups as a Manager of Project Management to coordinate and complete projects, define performance and results and manage vendors and service providers. Managers will determine time frames, funding needs, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, allotment of resources to various phases of projects and lead others in the organization to make meaningful process improvements. Developing business plans and cost benefit analysis for assessment by Regional/Senior Leadership is required. You'll investigate non-standard requests and problems, makes presentations to senior leadership, ensure project documentation is accurate and ensure projects are completed on time and within scope. Pertinent data and facts will be reviewed to identify and solve issues and mitigate risks, prioritize your work load and work on ad hoc projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field and/or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years experience in tracking, planning projects, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Actively pursuing PMP Certification
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.