The Director of Supply Chain ERP Integration reports to the Vice President of Supply Chain Programs & Analysis and at UnitedHealthcare Global, and is an integral part of the supply management team. This person is a combined functional and technical leader with a broad and deep Supply Chain functional and technical background who also has a solid grasp of healthcare providers. He/She drives global standard Supply Chain processes using SAP technology and determines the solutions to enable business processes with efficiency and growth potential, while still meeting regulatory requirements. They will work with the development teams to providing design oversight and guidance (in the areas of integration, gap analysis and deployment) at varying levels during project execution. Additionally, this position is charged with ensuring solutions are in support of strategic goals for the company – both business and information technology.
UnitedHealthcare Global (UHCG) is focused on accelerating value creation in global markets through innovative network strategies that align incentives around the triple aim – better outcomes, better cost, and better experience.
UnitedHealthcare Global (UHCG) is a business unit of UnitedHealthcare that is dedicated to helping people globally live healthier lives by simplifying the health care experience, meeting consumer health and wellness needs, and sustaining trusted relationship with care providers.
If you thrive in a high performance, high accountability environment, this is truly a place where you can do your life's best work.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Global supply chain leader for SAP implementation, standardization, and on-going maintenance for healthcare providers in South America and Europe
- Serves as a global functional/technical SME in the areas of SAP Supply Chain Architecture/Design, Business Processes and Integration technologies/supporting functions
- Engages with business partners across all spectrums of business to enable SAP supply chain solution development and deployment, plus determine/ recommend solution options
- Provides guidance to senior management (both business and IT) on integration, automation and supply chain initiatives and strategies, and works with the other supporting functional groups to govern the technology/business footprint and capabilities within the organization
- Leads and drives global supply chain architecture, design, solution and deployment activities/discussions both with business leaders and other IT deployment personnel and integration teams
- 5+ years of demonstrated Supply Chain business design and SAP technical experience
- 5+ years of experience working in large-scale, SAP deployment environments
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in an enterprise level systems end-to-end environment
- Technical expertise in integration or bolt on platforms using SAP
- Fluent in English
- Able to travel internationally 50% of the time
- Demonstrated ability to influence with credibility across business functions or technologies with analysis (based on prior experience)
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, oral/presentation and written communication skills in both technical
- and non-technical language
- Strong leadership, project and team building skills – ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives by working effectively with others with a demonstrated ability to work cross-departmentally
- Demonstrated ability to deliver under tight timelines with minimal oversight and input
- Strong collaborator – willingness to share ideas, documentation and best practices.
- Conceptual and analytical thinker – ability to extract, analyze and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies from customers and IT team members
- Strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Global supply chain experience
- Lean and Six Sigma professional certifications
- Experience in the healthcare industry strongly
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords:Supply chain, ERP, SAP, United States, Telecommute, Telecommuter