The Director, Operations Process Improvement will work with the business leaders within Safelite to manage a team to drive strategic process improvement across the business to achieve significant financial, operational, customer satisfaction, and/or employee satisfaction impact.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Define and execute process improvement projects within the business.
- Partner with Technical Project Lead for development of the testing strategy, ensuring completion of user acceptance testing, developing training and compiling reports to document changes and their impact to the business.
- Provide expertise in Six Sigma analytical/statistical tools to management, process owners, users, and key stakeholders on effectiveness of controls and recommend procedural change.
- Own the field order to fulfillment process.
- Translate business strategies and imperatives into project opportunities.
- Mentor and coach project team members.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 10+ years' experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certified Master Black Belt for Lean Six Sigma
- Certification in process improvement, process design or project management preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Outlook and Excel
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.