PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is responsible for the overall strategy and execution of Organizational Effectiveness. The Director will lead a team that develops and executes programs and processes to increase enterprise wide effectiveness.
1. Lead strategic planning of organizational design, engagement, change management and process improvement.
2. Lead organization design efforts for departments and teams. Support the creation and execution of position descriptions.
3. Lead culture and team member engagement initiates to positively impact key business metrics.
4. Oversee the development of strategies and tools to support talent processes such as succession planning and performance management.
5. Develop and oversee department budget, identify opportunities to maximize investments.
5 years' experience in Organization Effectiveness or related Human Resources function
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
Knowledge of organizational development and effectiveness, best practices and applications Excellent verbal and written communication skills Excellent project management skills
DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY: Strategic decision-making authority DIRECT REPORTS: TBD