Department:OH1PV_55900_000 Mcmg Administration
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we provide our colleagues with the support and learning opportunities they need to truly grow and thrive. This commitment to professional excellence is just one way in which we’re empowered to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients and communities.
Job Description Details:
At Mount Carmel we challenge our leaders and managers to live our values and lead with strength. Only through their commitment to our colleagues will we continue to advance our mission. Our commitment to you: collaborative leaders and opportunities for professional development.
The director will manage the development and execution of all aspects of competency and training of clinical support staff as well as ensuring the compliance with all organizational, local, state, federal, and accreditation agency requirements. Working in a highly matrixed environment with other MCMG, MCHS, and Trinity Health leadership, this role will be responsible for supporting the development, deployment, management, and evaluation of clinical effectiveness programming.
- Bachelor's in Nursing Required. Masters degree preferred
- Ohio RN License required/Certified Nurse Executive required
- BLS healthcare provider training required
- Certified Nurse Executive Advanced preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in significant leadership roles in a matrixed environment- integrated delivery system, health plan, physician practice operations, or provider network operations (PNO)
- Significant experience with healthcare business development activities including working with Senior Leaders to move strategic initiatives forward, as well as motivating, leading and managing successful project team;
- Current knowledge and expertise in regulatory compliance and licensure requirements in physician practice operations
Job Responsibilities and Technical Competencies
- License, develops, deploys, implements, and maintains programming to ensure clinical competency and ongoing education of clinical support staff
- Responsible for planning and implementing strategies for evaluation of regulatory compliance and patient safety risks in a uniform and consistent manner across MCMG practice operations
- Leads and mentors staff in a positive and constructive manner and proactively plans, creates and participates in staff development activities to enhance technical, analytical and professional skills of the staff
- Oversees the development and implementation of methods for streamlining operational processes in order to maximize department resources efficiently.; Provides guidance and development of systematic methods for best practice implementation and practice transformation and educates staff for consistent operational performance
- Creates a caring and healing environment that keeps the patient and family at the center of care throughout their experience at Mount Carmel following the principles of our interdisciplinary care delivery system.
- Participates in and fosters a performance improvement approach that includes both intradepartmental and interdepartmental activities
At Mount Carmel, we invest in your success. You’ll work alongside talented colleagues to advance patient-centered care every day. Join us in our mission to transform the lives of those we serve.
“Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability.”
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.