This is a Full time year round position responsible for proper cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen, dishes, pots/pans, utensils, and glassware.Responsibilities
- Fully understand and support Xanterra Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Clean and sanitize all cooking and eating utensils (not including large chefs/prep/or carving knives) utilizing an automated dishwashing machine.
- Clean and sanitize all dishware and glassware utilizing an automated dishwashing machine.
- Clean and sanitize all pots/pans utilizing approved hand-washing techniques and procedures.
- Clean and sanitize all work areas including the pots/pans sink.
- Clean kitchen floors by sweeping and mopping.
- Take out trash and clean trash receptacles as needed throughout shift.
- Restock dishes and eating utensils on the buffet lines.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to, assisting at the pasta bar and meat carving station.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older and thrive in a fast paced work envioronment.