WHY THE PARKING SPOT| Part Time – Dispatcher/Greeter
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Ability to increase your pay with bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for a Dispatcher!
Pay Rate Starts at $10.00/hour and up for well-qualified candidates!
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for dispatching shuttles, handling valet activities, and guest interaction
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Develops strong working relationship with drivers
- Dispatches shuttles and maintains ample coverage of base and at airport
- Provides quick and pleasant customer courtesy, service, and satisfaction
- Assures that quick and pleasant customer courtesy, service, and satisfaction is consistent based on proper movement of shuttles
- Remains in dispatch area for proper coverage unless on an authorized, manager-approved break
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers
- Complies with all uniform and appearance guidelines
- Maintains accurate familiarity with the airport terminals and general area in order to answer questions and provide helpful information to our customers
- Keep all areas clean
- Follows all company policies and procedures as set forth in the Employee Handbook and Gold Standards
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during downtimes
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous dispatch, cashier, and/or customer service experience
- A solid employment record and previous valet key/cash handling experience are preferred
- Basic math and computer skills are essential
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Must be able to maintain a smile and courteous disposition toward external and internal customers
- Valid driver's license preferred
“Our people are our greatest asset. We pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Find out what it takes to be a
part of The Parking Spot team”
Kevin J. Shrier, President & CEO