Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We are currently looking for a Dispatcher to join our team! This position serves as the primary liaison between customers, technicians, and the local market to schedule, route, track, and invoice orders.
- Operates computer systems to schedule, route, track and invoice the work performed by Safelite® technicians.
- Maintains proper radio communications with technicians.
- Reviews completed work orders with installers for accuracy prior to invoicing.
- Removes any unused inventory from completed work orders.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge about glass parts.
- Maintains updated familiarity with local/assigned market (i.e., location of streets, subdivisions, businesses) and provides accurate directions for technicians when needed.
- Ensures proper information is on routing manifest and work orders before technician leaves facility.
- Maintains daily paperwork and technician files; ensures timesheets are printed, signed and filed.
- Tracks vehicle mileage and maintenance records.
- Identifies and handles inaccuracies in store parameter maintenance.
- Calls customers to confirm appointments and notify them of any schedule changes.
- Resolves customer issues (warranties, missed appointments, reschedules) in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Works cooperatively with team to ensure overall efficiency of local operation.