The Loss Prevention Associate will be part of the LP team at the Burlington Warehouse/ Distribution Center. This role will assist in protecting CTS company and employee assets.
- Assist in protecting company property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry.
- Patrols buildings and grounds of distribution center (inside and outside); identifies and reports safety and loss prevention issues (e.g., leaking pipes, fire hazards, and unlocked security doors/windows/gates left).
- Monitors closed circuit television system, badge/keyed access points, and fire/burglar alarm systems.
- Provides security coverage at facility entrance/exit during start of shift and end of shift transitions.
- Verifies all inbound containers against appropriate paperwork (e.g., seal and bill-of-lading match).
- Verifies and secures all outbound truck seals/paperwork; affixes seals to outbound shipments.
- Ensures only authorized persons are permitted to enter the property.
- Participates in Loss Prevention/Safety audits as needed.
- HS Diploma
- Must be able to work required schedules, including overtime; days and hours can fluctuate to meet the needs of the business. Weekend availability required.
- Prior loss prevention experience preferred.
- Computer experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language to successfully accomplish the role.
- Our program of generous benefits includes: Our brand new benefits suite includes four medical plans, two dental plans, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, HSA, FSA and a 401(k) with company match
- Year round associate discount of all the Bed Bath & Beyond chain of specialty stores (including buybuyBaby, Cost Plus World Market, and Harmon Face Values)Paid Time Off program
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.