Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- General Warehouse work which includes, preparing boxes for next day and same day deliveries
- Ordering supplies as needed
- Maintain an accurate inventory
- Driving includes make delivery to patient homes or medical facilities that are rush same day
- Great Customer service is expected
- Deliveries are made in company cars
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Valid Class E Driver’s License for the State of Florida Clean and NO violation / accidents in the past 12 months
- Ability and willingness to learn computer skills (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Smart Phone etc.) check emails, clock in, watch videos, and call patients utilizing a smart phone
- Available to work 40 hours a week Monday through Friday, 8 hours a day during the hours of 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST and occasional overtime will be required and available to work on call weekend hours at least once a month
- Customer Service experience in a retail environment or patient facing role
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Warehouse, Driving Associate. Fort Myers, FL, OptumRx, Valid Class E Driver’s License for the State of Florida