- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Valid Class C TX Driver’s License (clean and NO violations / accidents within the past 12 months)
- Ability to deliver to patient homes
- Ability and willingness to learn computer skills (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Smart Phone etc.) check emails, clock in, watch videos, and call patients utilizing a smart phone
- Available to work as needed on afternoons and weekend hours
- Customer Service experience in a retail environment or patient facing role
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
Careers with AxelaCare. Discover a health services career that encourages your professional growth while delivering steadfast commitment to exceptional patient care. That's what you discover at AxelaCare. We were founded by a close group of medical professionals in Lenexa, KS to provide patient - focused, state of the art home infusion services for acute, hemophilia and Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) therapies. Today we collaborate with leading doctors to develop breakthrough technologies for patient outcomes assessment; and we recently joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies. It all reinforces our commitment to empowering people in the pursuit and delivery of exceptional patient care, and creating personalized career paths to discovering your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Warehouse, Driving Associate, OptumRx, Valid Class C TX Driver’s License