At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Data Management & Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
Reporting directly to the DMI Administration Operations Lead, the Business Initiatives Consultant will support the centralized coordination and delivery of Data Management & Insights’ operations initiatives, execute on processes and strategic plans for key DMI-wide initiatives including resource/FTE management, space/capacity planning, and DMI financial reporting/budgeting.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Execute on long term space/capacity management strategic plan
- Support short term space requests through partnership with Corporate Properties Group
- Prepare necessary reporting, metrics, and dashboards to provide leadership with oversight of financial performance of DMI and associated programs
- Coordination of WFC CAO functions and cross-CAO initiatives and enterprise requirements for DMI such as E&E
- Centrally support HR related topics across DMI, including onboarding/off boarding, performance reviews, corporate titles, and recognition programs
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Experience synthesizing and presenting recommendations to drive and aid in decision-making (strong presentation and reporting skills)
- Experience gathering and aggregating large sets of data and making recommendations
- Outstanding collaborator and facilitator, possessing strong interpersonal skills to work effectively at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated success executing on complex projects and or programs with multiple business groups and broad geographic reach. Proven success with creating timelines, allocating resources, and conflict resolution
- Experience with financial analysis, finance skills
- Skill in acting as a change agent, working toward solutions and delivery approaches
- Proven success in business initiative efforts or other highly effective shared services
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.