Greenville, SC is a preferred location; however, telecommute will be considered for this position.You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Programming and development work
- Design and develop projects in Doc1 and Data validation languages
- Strong proofing capabilities
- Create documents such as EOBs, PRAs, letters, and checks based on business requirements
- Store documents in Cold Storage and send feedback files
- Test end to end solution Membership Growth
- Support C&S Operational Letter Development and Execution
- Responsible for end-to-end business process activities - creating, controlling and improving software development processes
- Participates in process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Also responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools
- May assist in the creation, implementation, and evaluation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs
- May direct design, facilitation, training and evaluation of TQM incentive programs and may oversee quality improvement projects and teams
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of more of programming experience
- 1+ year of experience with MS Project, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio
- 1+ year of experience with technical documentation
- 1+ years of experience with Doc1 or a Document Generation Language
- Previous experience with transactional file processing
At UnitedHealth Group, we're more than 260,000 strong, moving fast and shifting gears to outpace the rate of change that's sweeping through health care around the globe. Come join us and challenge yourself to reach a new level. One that becomes your life's best work.(SM)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UnitedHealthcare, UHC, SC, South Carolina, Greenville, Developer, Programmer, Associate Business Analyst, Entry Level Programmer, Doc 1, transactional process