DescriptionBring your unique talents and perspectives to Humana and help us bring better healthcare solutions to our members. At Humana, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with members, provide professional advice, and enable positive outcomes in a growing organization. Humana’s innovative approach to mail-order pharmacy solutions enables us to outpace the competition, with the well-being of our members in mind. Our innovative Pharmacy Solutions offers a cost-effective, easy way for our members to receive their medications without waiting in line, and giving them back more time in their days to enjoy life. We’re looking for people from a variety of healthcare backgrounds to join our growing pharmacy team and work with people at all levels of the industry. At Humana, you’ll partner with people who care.
Be a part of the Pharmacy world – providing perfect service to members in a growing Pharmacy environment.
Humana mail order pharmacy is seeking experienced pharmacy technicians for full time career opportunities. The Pharmacy Technician contributes to the success of Humana’s business strategy by collecting and entering broad based information required for timely and accurate processing of prescription orders for our members. As a Pharmacy Technician, you will:
- Interact with Humana patients via the telephone.
- Interact with Physician’s offices and Hospitals.
- Facilitate positive service and pharmaceutical outcomes.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one’s actions.
- Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
- Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Collaborates: Engages other by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana’s overall success first.
Candidates for this position must have the following skills:
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail, mail order, hospital or specialty pharmacy setting.
- Previous call center experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Strong communication and telephonic skills.
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
- Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group.
- A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience.
- PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- Reports to a Supervisor.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40