Doggie Shuttle Driver and Outdoor Play Facilitator Wanted
- Do you drive for Lyft and Uber already?
- Looking for a more consistent day time schedule with predictable pay?
- Do you want your evenings and weekends back?
- Do you think you'd enjoy doggies more than human passengers?
If so, come drive and play with our pups! Make money chauffeuring dogs from SF to our private dog camp in Pacifica!
Top Dog SF - voted Best of SF 2018!
- Predictable work schedule -- you will get to know and love your personal group of dogs and their families as you drive them to our private dog camp each day. You will be given a set schedule with steady hours and driving route, Monday - Friday which you will follow each week.
- Stable, reliable income.
- Stay fit by picking up and dropping off dogs (going up and down those SF houses with flights of stairs!)
- Drive our company vans and save your personal car! No wear and tear on your own car and we cover the gas and insurance!
- Exciting, fun company dogs, clients and co-workers :D
In addition to driving, you will watch your dog-group’s play interactions and teach them how to be the best dog they can be as you build a loving bond with them.
You won’t just get a soulful bounty, though — we offer very tangible benefits that make this dream job a reality, with:
- Competitive pay (earn up to $23/hr*).
- Paid training and advancement quickly.
- Plus Paid Sick Leave, and Vacation Pay after 3 month introductory period.
You would be a GREAT fit for this job if ...
- People who obviously love dogs but who are also excellent drivers with a keen eye for canine behavior.
- You will be a great fit for our team if you work well independently and are self motivated to train and care for your dogs as if they were your own.
- You are a safe driver with a clean record and 5+ years experience driving in San Francisco.
- Like our dogs, you are energetic, loyal and ready to give every day your best!
- Be able to engage pleasantly with dog owners at their homes, client neighbors, our Top Dog SF pups and fellow SF drivers.
- Be able to navigate stairways and lift a minimum of 50lbs
We have two shifts available
Shifts average between 5.5 and 6 hours (from either 8:30am or 9:30am to 3:30pm or 4:30pm, Monday through Friday).
You will need a Smart Phone to clock hours and communicate with your team.
Job Type: Part-time
*Salary: Up to $23 an hour after training and 3 month introductory period. Paid one week training at $15, then $18 when employees are driving solo.
This is not an IC position. Monthly performance based reviews and room to grow based on clean driving record, customer service, and dog wrangling at camp.
At 3 month mark employees are eligible to receive holiday pay, sick pay, vacation pay, monthly medical reimbursement and new client sign on bonuses.
We’d love to meet you and get to know you so please email us with your RESUME and a COVER LETTER, explaining why this is your dream job. Tell us why we should hire YOU!
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- City driving: 5 years
- San Francisco, CA
- Driver's License