DescriptionThe Senior Domain Architect is responsible for designing and configuring the technical systems and application architecture across all platforms, systems, applications and hardware for an assigned area of systems and business operations. The Senior Domain Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Domain Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for the domain. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings for the domain. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications within the domain. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments. Interacts with leadership (VP and Senior VP), peers, application architects, and technology leaders to create, communicate, and drive strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Progressive experience as a senior architect or technical lead in large IT projects spanning multiple enterprise systems
- Master's Degree
- Experience enhancing and integrating vendor applications
- Experience evaluating and selecting products to meet business and technical requirements
- Experience with applications that manage IT processes
- Experience creating conceptual and logical architecture artifacts
- Experience standardizing data models across multiple systems
Scheduled Weekly Hours40