WHY THE PARKING SPOT | Part Time – Shuttle Driver
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan (Full time positions)
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays (Full Time employees)
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Shuttle Drivers!
Pay Rate Starts at $10/hour and Up for well-qualified candidates plus Tips!
The shift is Saturday and Sundays - Hours Flexible
Title: Shuttle Driver
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for providing prompt, safe, and courteous transportation of customers between the parking facility and the airport.
- Greets each customer with a smile, offering to assist with their luggage
- Provides quick and pleasant customer service and satisfaction
- Follows all established procedures for Shuttle Drivers, including pre-trip inspections, designated routes based upon customer demand, accurate record-keeping, and regular, effective radio communication
- Maintains accurate familiarity with the airport terminals and general area in order to answer questions and provide helpful information to our customers
- Maintains a clean, pleasant, and calm environment inside the shuttle (including but not limited to, windows rolled up, company approved audio/video playing, interior lights on, no air freshener spraying, no items on the dashboard, and no food on shuttle)
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers
- Complies with all applicable Federal, State, and Local regulations and requirements governing operation of commercial vehicles
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during downtimes
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous driver and/or customer service experience preferred, not required
- Good driving record
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, all applicable licenses or badges as required by governing authorities to operate a commercial vehicle, including a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to take a physical and pass as a certified Interstate driver as part of the selection process as required by airport, federal DOT and/ or state regulations
- Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records in compliance with the DOT regulations that require these skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds to assist with luggage
“Our people are our greatest asset. We pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best. Find out what it takes to be a
part of The Parking Spot team”
Kevin J. Shrier, President & CEO