Now Hiring Part Time Certified School Bus Driver Trainer in Tustin, CA
At First Student, our Trainers are a constant reflection of our company’s commitment to safety and customer service. The Trainer is responsible for training school bus drivers.
At First Student, we are proud to offer:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Positive and rewarding work environment
- Provides school bus behind-the-wheel training to new operators or re-training of current operators
- Provides School bus training to location personnel
- Tracks attendees and maintains training documentation based on regulations and company policy
Trainer Required Experience and Skills:
- School Bus delegated trainer by the department of education in California
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years training experience
- 1-3 years of transportation, safety, or related experience
- Knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations regarding safety and environmental issues
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Fluent in English
- Possess working vehicle to travel within service area as needed
First Student’s commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you’ll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.