Bed Bath & Beyond’s eCommerce team leads the retail revolution with best in class execution, bold strategic thinking, and impactful innovation. As a part of eCommerce operations team you will apply your strengths of thought leadership, passion for innovation, and world class online customer experience. The eCommerce team is part of a matrixed organization that has helped Bed Bath & Beyond become an industry leader.
Bed Bath & Beyond is seeking a Drupal Architect for our fast paced ecommerce Technologies team. As a key contributor, this individual will be responsible for solution design for concurrent IT projects, often in an Agile environment. Desirable candidates will be a self-starter, have a successful track record of delivering medium and large scale projects and have a “can-do” spirit.
Bed Bath & Beyond's Marketing Technology Team strives to create a world-class digital customer experience across all channels and all of Bed Bath & Beyond's brand portfolio. By focusing on the customer first and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates engaging experiences that build customer loyalty and drive revenue growth.
Bed Bath & Beyond is seeking an Application Developer within the Marketing Technology Team to drive business operations strategy, roadmap, and product launches. As a key contributor to the team, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions including; databases, key-value stores, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.