- Acts as service representative and resources for assigned projects at the health plan.
- Assist in setting up, obtaining materials and supplies for exhibits and meetings with community.
- Assists in collecting, tracking and organizing educational material on community networks and advocacy groups as directed by the Duals Manager.
- Supports health education activities programs as they relate to the target Dual population.
- Manage and track leads and data pertaining to Dual events and outreach with the broker team.
- Assists Sales leadership in preparing documents for plan reporting and provides analysis on implications of lead generation and other data.
- Analyze growth trends and enact strategies for territory to identify and execute on sales and retention strategies in the field.Will operate at a high level of independence and will remain in contact with Director and / or Manager on a daily basis.
- Responsible to adhere to the current CMS Marketing Guidelines. Each COR will be provided a copy of the most current Marketing Guidelines. COR's are responsible for reading, understanding and performing their role according to Compliance guidelines.
- Meets and / or exceeds department service standards and productivity goals consistently.
- All other professional duties as assigned.
- High School Degree / GED or higher
- Have a valid Accident & Health or sick license or able to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Have a valid Medicare Supplement Long Term or able to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time within the assigned territory and work evenings and weekends, as required
- Core business hours with the ability to work nights and weekends based on events scheduled
- 3+ years in a community outreach, sales or similar direct customer contact role.
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel (Ability filter, sort, create and edit spreadsheets)
- Proficiency within Microsoft PowerPoint (Ability to create, edit decks and present presentations)
- Proficiency within Microsoft Word (Ability to create and edit documents)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Community outreach and engagement experience
- Prior Medicare sales experience
- Bilingual skills in Spanish is a plus
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Health Care, UnitedHealth Care, community outreach, sales, Microsoft Office