DSP Hire Day November 27th
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNHutchinson
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM South Central Services
REM Hire Day
REM South Central Services currently has full-time and part-time positions available
serving those in the Hutchinson, Minnesota area. With this position it
allows you to have flexibility all while still being able to have an influence
in someone's life.
We are seeking caring, motivated individuals to support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, traumatic brain injury, mental health challenges, physical disabilities, and complex medical needs. We offer a range of residential, hourly and respite services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual designed to allow each individual to be as independent as possible.
With REM, a partner of The MENTOR Network you will:
- Provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning
- Distribute and administer medications
- Provide assistance with personal cares
- Accompany individuals on outings in the community
- Provide transportation to work or other activities
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans to enhance the quality of life for those we support
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for. REM South Central Services is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!