Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are looking for a positive, dependable, and compassionate Direct Support Professional Manager for our Day Treatment Program for Adults with disabilities in Scottsdale, AZ. If you are passionate about working with this population, want to make a difference, and have a sense of purpose - APPLY TODAY!
As a Direct Support Professional, you will be supporting and encouraging our individuals to be as independent as possible and assist in building a support network between them and their community. You will coordinate all leisure and volunteer opportunities for our individuals and transport them to various outings and events. You will also provide medication administration, as needed and maintain daily documentation for our individuals.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the role of Direct Support Professional or related field.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to establish a comfortable and supportive relationship with a person receiving supports.
- Assist individuals with daily living skills and the development of independent community skills.
- Schedule monthly/weekly activities for consumers.
- Research and secure possible volunteer opportunities.
- Supervise day program employees.
- Keep track of monthly goals and billing documents.
- Complete training with individuals towards achieving Individual Habilitation Plan (IHP) goals.
- Administer medication(s), while monitoring and documenting the health and medical needs of the individuals.
- Accompany individual to and from appointments and activities.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (weight of average manual wheelchair when chair is empty)
- May transport participants in own vehicle (if applicable)
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-Tempe@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer