At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Job Description Information:
The Digital Client Platform team in Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) Innovation & Strategy Group is responsible for delivering dynamic and innovative digital solutions to best serve the evolving needs and preferences of our customers. In addition to maintaining and growing the current digital offerings of Wells Fargo Advisors, the Digital Client Platform team is responsible for building the next generation of online and mobile investing capabilities and digital servicing experiences, and partners across the organization to drive these changes. This team is changing the client experience delivery model through iterative and agile product development.
The e-Business Consultant, Business Analyst is a key contributor in the Digital Client Platform team. The candidate will be part of the Investing Guidance Team which is tasked with attracting and retaining new clients via seamless multi-channel guidance. Reporting to the Investing Guidance Product Owner, the ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills along with a desire to work in an agile product development organization as a Business Analyst.
- Drive the delivery of cross-functional business partner and technology/platform requirements. Specifically, manage key initiatives requiring internal partnering such as with Wells Fargo Investment Institute, Private Client Group, Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) and other Innovation & Strategy teams. Specific activities may include:
- Engage and guide interaction and visual design partners to deliver robust customer experiences
- Iteratively test designs with customers using Lean UX research methods
- Develop requirements (e.g. Project Definition Documents, Business Requirement Documents) with partner platform BAs in coordination with the WFA Digital Client Platform product scrum teams
- Identify and prioritize strategies to enhance or redesign existing Investing Guidance digital client experiences
- Prepare strategic recommendation and/or business case (e.g. pros/cons, risk/benefit) to showcase potential strategies and get stakeholder buy-in.
- Provide direction to cross-functional partners to support the achievement of product and client experience goals on both a project and ongoing basis.
- Perform competitive analysis and help facilitate customer research to understand customer behavior and the competitive landscape in order to generate product ideas and insights, build an innovation pipeline and assist with managing a product and services roadmap.
- Develop and maintain robust Key Performance Indicators and reporting analytics on program metrics such as usage, engagement and conversion to support data driven product decisions.
- Perform data synthesis and analysis to derive forward-looking client experience strategies.
- Leverage systems thinking to examine the linkages and interactions between business requirements and dependent platforms in order to support the implementation of robust digital solutions.
- Create client experience user flows to support the development of client-facing digital products
- Support an agile development team (e.g. writing user stories, sprint planning, getting stories to definition-of-ready, etc.).
- Support site and client-facing email content & copy development and approvals.
- Partner with Technology for solution design and delivery.
- Support the design, development and testing of high performing customer experiences.
- 6+ years of e-business experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge and understanding of web or online product management
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to support the implementation of a program or strategy through to launch
- Demonstrated user-centered mindset and ability to translate this focus into tangible experiences
- Experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers
- Ability to collaborate with partners across business units and in a nimble team environment
- Flexible, able to adapt the plan on the fly
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail
- Experience working with Agile or Lean methodologies
- Experience with design and development of investing tools or services
- Excellent communication skills. Connects with audiences to deliver messages
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.