At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
Wells Fargo Gateway is a customer-facing, enterprise-wide channel to support our customers’ desire to leverage emerging technology. This channel will enable the company to package Wells Fargo products and services as discrete “micro-services” delivered through real-time messaging technology. Often referred to as APIs (application program interface), these discrete services can be easily embedded within other digital environments or software platforms so customers can access Wells Fargo products wherever and whenever they choose.
As a key member of the team, your responsibilities will include:
•Partner with Product team, understand their user stories and document the corresponding supportability concerns as Non Functional Requirements
•Researches customer issues to understand potential root cause and determine appropriate resolution and/or workaround when necessary
•Collaborates with other team members, including developers to assess system issues, define the potential resolutions and work-arounds
•Work with Level 2 and Level 3 support groups to bring closure to escalated support incidents
•Update Support Plans for all APIs based on new/changed requirements, design changes, known issues etc.
•Partner with upstream applications in identifying process gaps and work towards resolutions.
•Adhere to Incident Resolution Time and Support SLAs
•Engage with offshore to ensure work gets carried over and that there are no interruptions in our 24/7 support model
•Partner with QA to understand known issues and develop a work around for those issues that are to be documented in the support plan.
Work with platform team to understand performance / capacity issues and be able to develop plans to address them
•Communicate to internal partners and extensively to LOB and customers
•Effectively communicates with both technical and business focused team members
•May work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
•May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: management of problems and resolving issues
- Application production support experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
•3+ years experience as a Business Analyst in a Production Support environment, collaborating with business teams to interpret requirements and assess supportability concerns.
•Advanced knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Sublime Text and Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, & Word.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.