At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The IVR Design and Analystis team is currently seeking qualified applicants for an EBSC4 position. They will be responsible for the following:
- Acts as a liaison between client area, technical organization, and other affected areas by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved through strategic IVR based solutions.
- Acts as sole Analyst on majority of projects but may also work as part of an Analyst Team when necessary.
- Create and maintain Voice User Interface (VUI) and Application Programming Interface (API) designs for Speech, Natural Language and Touchtone IVRs, including Voice Biometric authentication systems.
- Estimate costs for enhancements to existing IVR applications.
- Assist Line of Business personnel in the development of IVR design requirements.
- Provide Development, Quality Assurance and Release Management support and direction as necessary.
- Act as liaison with and provide direction to various LOBs and Peer technology groups.
- May interact and provide direction to 3rd Party IVR partner as needed.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by evaluating current processes and recommending new IVR solutions that reduce costs or extend current capabilities.
- Will use Nuance Application Studio (NAS) for all IVR VUI designs.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 3+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 2+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 2+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of requirements management practical application of use cases, IVR call flow design, and requirements management practices
- Ability to facilitate or host complex design discussions and drive results
- 3+ years of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of telephony: technologies and functions in a call/contact center environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Java
- Knowledge and understanding of XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: test planning and executing in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Knowledge and understanding of telephony: IVR application testing and quality assurance
- 3+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.